Monday, December 10, 2012

Welcome to Moda Elegante by Simone Vianna

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Simone Vianna, I was born in Bauru- Sao Paulo- Brazil, have been living in California for the past 18 years, have been an Interior Designer for 12 years, and a Wardrobe Stylist for 3 years, I finally had a chance to open this blog so I can share with you about Fashion, Interior Design, Beauty, Health, Finance and everything else that you, readers would like to know about what happens in my life as a professional, always ready to help my customers and give the best customer service as possible.

Why Moda Elegante?

I wanted to have an European name for my blog, since I have that in my blood but was not sure on what to call until last week that this italian name finally came into place. Moda means fashion, in style, and Elegante means tastefull in dress, design, or style.

It is going to be a fun jorney, so feel free to be as involved as you want.

Thank you for your time.

Have a great time, be alive, be Moda Elegante.

Simone Vianna

No comments:

Post a Comment